Terms and Conditions
- The limited warranty period begins on the date of arrival.
- The standard limited warranty period is 30 days.
- The extended limited warranty period is 90 days and requires registration.
- Extended limited warranty registration must be completed within 7 days from product arrival date.
- This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage caused by accident or misuse.
- The product will need to be returned and inspected prior to sending a replacement.
- The limited warranty policy will follow the same inspection and shipping guidelines as described in the Refund Policy.
- Proof of purchase must be provided at time of claim.
- The limited warranty will be null and void in the event of any of the following:
- Failure to follow the installation and removal instructions described in the product's packaging and user manual.
- Failure to follow the safety and handling requirements listed in products user manual.
- The limited warranty terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.