Zohmo iPhone Battery Case User Manual
INSTALLATION & REMOVAL
There is only one way to correctly install and remove your phone from the battery case. Any installation or removal method other than what is described below could result in damage to the case or your phone and will void the warranty.
Installing Your iPhone
- Slide phone down into battery case using the side rails as a guide.
- Ensure your phone's lightning port is aligned with the battery case pin.
- Continue sliding your phone down until the battery case pin is fully inserted into your phone's lightning port.
- Confirm the top of the case is completely wrapped over your phone.
Removing Your iPhone
- Hold the case in both hands and peel back the top using your thumb and/or index fingers.
- Hold peeled back portion of case with your index fingers.
- Using both thumbs, slide your phone straight up the case's side rails. DO NOT PULL YOUR PHONE AWAY FROM THE CASE. THIS WILL BREAK THE PIN!
- Once the battery case pin is completely removed from your phone's lightning port, it is safe to remove your phone from the case.
Charging Your Phone
To charge your phone using the battery case, simply press and hold the power bottom for 3 seconds or until the LED lights turn on. To stop charging your phone, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds or until the LED lights turn off.
Charging the Battery Case
To charge the battery case, insert a lightning cable into the battery case lightning port. Once connected, the LED lights will turn on and blink indicating the case is charging. When the case is fully charged, all 4 LED lights will remain solid.
If your phone is installed in the battery case during charging, it will charge your phone first. Once your phone is fully charged, the case will charge.
|1 LED Blinking
||0% (needs charging)
SAFETY & HANDLING
- Do not store case in hot or humid conditions.
- Do not disassemble or modify the battery case.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from fire and/or water.
- In the event of leakage or blistering, stop using case immediately and contact customer support.
- Do not cut or puncture the battery case. In the event this occurs by mistake, stop using case immediately.
- To ensure maximum performance, the battery case should be fully charged and discharged every three months (at minimum).