Zohmo Magnetic Car Vent Mount User Manual
Magnetic plates are NOT intended to be used with your battery case. These are for non-battery charging cases you may already own or purchase in the future.
Installing Car Mount
- Attach the magnetic mount to air vent by sliding the vent claw onto a single air vent flap. The dual-sized vent claw offers two options for attaching to the air vent depending on the air vent flap thickness.
- Once installed, the magnetic mount can be rotated clockwise or counter clockwise. Be sure to rotate the mount so your Zohmo logo is upright!
- If using your battery case, no further action is necessary. DO NOT INSTALL METAL PLATE BETWEEN PHONE AND BATTERY CASE.
Installing Metal Plates (For Standard Cases ONLY)
- Metal plates are NOT intended to be used with the battery case. They should ONLY be used with standard, non-battery charging cases
- Two plates are provided. The rectangular plate is intended to be placed inside the phone case. The circular plate can be placed inside the phone case or attached to the exterior of the case using the adhesive side of the plate.
- Place one of the two plates provided between the back of your phone and your standard case using one of the two methods described in step 2.
- Your standard case can now be used with the magnetic car mount.
NOTE: Magnetic plates are Intended to be used in cases with a thickness of 4mm or less.
Safety & Handling
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Close air vent when running excessive hot or cold air.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not cut, puncture, or disassemble.